Aug 11, 2018
The topic of this episode is Being "Alone"…in the sense of being fresh (or semi-fresh) out of a relationship.
After a breakup or a divorce, people often refer to it as “being alone” - - - but saying it like that doesn’t sit well with me because it sounds so negative and depressing. And I want to change your perspective on this.
PRESS PLAY NOW!
Support the podcast HERE: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/breakupboost
Get More Help:
(1) ORDER EMAIL or PHONE coaching at breakupBOOST.com
(2) Call Trina direct on The Breakup Hotline ANYTIME! (see website for details: https://www.breakupboost.com/live-coaching-trina-breakup-boost)
(3) GET A PERSONALIZED VIDEO REPLY from Trina for your relationship issue: wisio.com/BOOST
(4) CHAT ONLINE with Trina from your phone or computer: premium.chat/breakupBOOST
(5) SUBSCRIBE to Trina's YouTube - search "breakup BOOST"
(6) FOLLOW on Instagram @breakupBOOST or TikTok @breakup BOOST